Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thirteen going on 30

Most of you might know that Melissa's daughter Amanda turned "13" on August 20. Unfortunately all of her friends could not make it to her party because they all happened to be going out of town.

So I drove to Anaheim to meet my three favorite girls and we took in a movie (Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants II) and shopping and eating in Downtown Disney. We also came home to my house on Sunday for birthday cake. - YUMMY!!

Our favorite part was the pretzel bites and cheese sauce. And being attacked by sparrows because Miss Ashley decided to feed one and that brought all of their friends.

I can't believe Amanda is 13 but I am so excited I was able to spend the day with her. I love those girls with all my heart.




Posing in front of the Fountain
Amanda & Marilee


Melissa and her big 13 year old!


Ashley & Amanda trying to advertise for
Jamba Juice.


A silly birthday cake. Sorry I had no candles
tealights will have to do. :)



Blow out those tea lights. :)



No comments: