Sunday, September 7, 2008

Change for the Braga girls

Hello all:

Most of you know that due to family circumstances Melissa, Amanda, Ashely, Domino & Lady left Anaheim and moved in with her parents.

This will be an exciting change for all of them and they are looking forward to starting a new life in the beautiful community of Oceano, with Uncle Tom & Aunt Sue.

They are already lucky as they have left the gross heat of Southern California. ( I am so jealous as it was 90 degrees today- yeck! )

We had a crazy, tiring and fun drive up to Oceano over Labor Day weekend. Melissa and the girls and I Cara Vaned with Lady & I in the truck, and Domino and the girls with Melissa.

We stopped in Fillmore to grab a bite at McDonald's and had to laugh because Domino barked at every Harley and semi that drove by.

Lady was a great travelling companion and when I pulled off the freeway in Oceano, she jumped in my lap so she could stick her head out the window. When I pulled into the driveway Melissa and I got a good laugh because she was standing in my lap. It was lucky I could turn the wheel.

Animals are great.

We all got out, and stretched, said hello to Tom and started unpacking the truck. I look forward to many trips to the beach to see my favorite people and animals.

Pictures of our weekend are below.

Hugs to all.





Trying to untie Uncle Bill's Navy
Knots.




Those knots are too hard, let's take a break.



Domino and Pedro offer you their
protection.


After Lady got smacked in the head
with a wave she had enough of the
water and enjoyed the sand.




Domino chills on the beach.



Time to dry off Domino.



Lady and the girls rest on the sands of
Pismo, CA.




Time out for cousins. Love ya girl.















No comments: