Thursday, July 3, 2008

Morgan's new pool

Most of you know that I am lucky enough to have a great job as Office Manager for Barbara Marshall / State Farm Insurance.

This great job includes the awesome perk of my boss's one and a half year old Labrador Retriever named Morgan Marshall.

Morgan and I have been buds since he came into our lives at 8 weeks old.

He and I have had a routine every morning when he gets to the office. We walk around the block and make sure that La Canada is exactly as we left it. We eat our 2nd breakfast (mind you he has already eaten with Barbara that morning).

We have 2 treats and then we nap until the afternoon and our people (That's right you heard me, Morgan has people) take him to romp with other dogs and this includes swimming.

It is a well known fact that this breed of dog loves the water. But Morgan REALLY LOVES SWIMMING.

Morgan takes the love of water to a whole new extreme. He will stick his head in his friend Clinon's water dish or when Barbara has stopped to talk to a neighbor he will sneak in their backyard to jump in their pool.

So Barbara felt it was time for him to have his own wading pool. I have pictures below of the experience on the first day she gave it to him.

Some of you might be using the "S" word when you think of Morgan. But we never use that word. We use "Well Loved".

If you are ever in La Canada, stop by the local State Farm office and say hello to Morgan. Oh, and you can also say hello to me.

Hugs

Marilee




Checking it out..



Not Bad, Not bad at all.



One paw in to test the temperature.



Okay, I think I will get in.



This is real nice..............



Lets have a Splish Splash



Mom, your the best. I LOVE my new
pool.

No comments: