Sunday, April 13, 2008

So here it goes

Hello all:

I guess the time has come for a Blog. I wanted to do something that would be easier for people to look at and share pictures without having to join, So I hope this works.

2008 has & is going to be a big year for the Potters. The beginning of 2008, February 8 to be exact was Sara & Andrew's wedding day. It was such a beautiful day from the beginning to the end. I am so grateful that my sister found her prince charming (Even if she had to move to Utah) and that she is living the good life in Ephraim, Utah. (Very small town -get a map because I couldn't begin to describe where it is. All I know it as, is Land of the Crazy Deer.

Here are some pictures of the wedding:










When the newlyweds got back from their Honeymoon in Pismo Beach they discovered they were pregnant. Yeah!!! Honeymoon babies are good, I should know, I am one.






So now they are adjusting to wedded bliss and morning sickness. We should have the 1st Ostler grandchild and the 5th Potter grandchild in Mid November.

Some of you might be thinking, the Potters have 5 grandkids. They will by then because David & Michelle are (hopefully) due June 4th, which is Mom & Dad's 40th wedding anniversary. Ruby, Noah & Holly anxiously await the 4th. Well maybe not anxiously, but waiting anyways.

And the last big news for me is that my bestest friend Lisa Grigg is getting married September 19th to RD Coronado. How we have all waited for this day. :) And she gets a bonus with the marriage, RD's 10 year old son Alex. Here is a picture of the soon to be family at Disneyland.




Well I guess that is all for my 1st blog. I hope to be back soon. Hugs to all. Marilee

1 comment:

T&C said...

Yay! Nice blog! It has been a very busy couple of monthes! Love lots!