Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ashley's School project

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE. ASHLEY GOT AN A+ ON THIS PROJECT - WAY TO GO!



I must say I am a very lucky individual. I had the pleasure of being at the beach house a few weeks ago with Melissa & Ashley.


It was a beautiful weekend, the weather being clear & sunny. While we were sitting around chatting, Melissa remembered that Ashley had a school project due on the California Missions. Luckily Melissa had the list of the different projects Ashley could do to complete the assignment.

We decided that the video montage would probably be the easiest one to do. So we set out Sunday morning to San Luis Obispo and went to the California Mission.

When we arrived and were looking through the gift shop the girl behind the counter immediately asked Ashley if she was in the 4th grade. (We weren't the 1st people there to do a Mission project)

So she showed us around and told us a little about the Mission and then explained we could wait for the tour or do it ourselves. We opted to do it ourselves and video short increments on my camera. I then put these together to make her a DVD.

I just want everyone to know how blessed I am to be close to Melissa and her girls. I feel I share a special bond with them and love to be around them. I wanted to share her video clips so everyone could see them.

I hope you all have a great week.

Love

Marilee