Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oh What do you do in the Summertime....

This Saturday was the summer kick off party at Melissa's house.

It was the time to forget books, tests & waking up early and celebrate that Summer was here.

It was really fun to see the energy and the youth and reminded me of those summers I spent with Melissa at her house when we swam for hours on end at the community pool.

We had hot dogs [Thank you Taylor for cooking :) ]

And LOTS OF CHIPS.

Because when the invitation said to bring a snack that must mean CHIPS. Next time we will have to be more specific. :)


I have attached pictures for all to see.

Amanda & Ashley have some great friends and fun was had by all.

I can't wait for the 4th of July.





Say Summertime. Top L-R: Ashlea, Taylor,
Mikaela & Ashley
Bottom L-R: Andrea, Brianna
Alyssa & Amanda
Christina was not pictured because she had to go
to the orthodontist. :(



Christina is back from the Orthodontist
with Red & Blue for
the 4th of July.




A quick smile from Ashley as she swims by




Mikaela the whirlpool queen.




Ashley & Mikaela ( Big Hug )



Mikaela, Christina, Amanda & Ashley
Group Hug





Parental Supervision: Well sort of, we hung out
inside :)





Yes, we forced Taylor into the picture but he liked it





Who will be Miss Corn U.S.A.
Christina, Brianna or Amanda

1 comment:

Jeriann Hughes said...

Hello Potter/Tafts! I am so glad you have a blog for me to see all of your cute family! Adorable new baby! And the newlyweds! You guys are too much fun! And isn't Wicked amazing? I loved it! I love you guys!
Love Jyl Holiday!