Sunday, May 4, 2008

You know your a redneck if....

Hello all:

I had to share the latest with my family. We were surprised at the end of April because Sara & Andrew decided to leave the frozen Tundra of Ephraim and visit us for a week.

It was a really fun visit. We went to the movies and out to eat and had lots of laughs. Even though I had to work I was able to visit with them in the evenings and on the weekend.

One night as I was leaving the office my father called and asked me where the camera was. I said the camera was with me in my purse. He asked that I hurry home so I could see what the kids had done and he would say no more than that.

As I pulled into the driveway I noticed that my Dad's pickup was parked all the way in the driveway against the garage instead of it's usual place in the street. I also noticed that there was a blue tarp shut in the doors, over the roof and in the bed. Before I got out of my car I knew what I was going to find and was glad I had my camera handy.


Those crazy newlyweds had turned my Dad's pickup into the poor man's swimming pool. Because it was such a warm day and the plumbing pipes are under our brick patio, it felt like spa water.

So I end with this. You know your a redneck if, you turn your pickup into a swimming pool. I wanted to share pictures with you.

Hugs to all.

Marilee




2 comments:

T&C said...

Those crazies!

Jon + Val said...

Marilee,
This is priceless. I can't believe they have not told us about the pool hopping! Hilarious!! We are gonna tease them about this one. Thanks for sharing. Keep us posted.
Val